Research plays a critical role across all of Euro China Capital’s businesses, asset classes and regions. We have maintained a solid leadership position, and remain committed to strengthening our research product to reflect changes in the global marketplace. As markets become increasingly complex and global, and the number of clients investing across asset classes continues to increase, coordination and dialogue across our whole research platform becomes even more critical.
We are, at the end of the day, only as good as our people. That’s why we hire only the best, and then invest a great deal of time, energy and resources giving them the tools and training they need to succeed. We’re looking for hard-working, independent, mature people with a demonstrated aptitude for figures and who are poised, articulate and confident enough to work with senior clients and senior management from day one.
Financial Analyst and Modelling Expert
We are looking for a financial analyst who will bring experienced and creative financial analysis and modelling skills to the table. Apart from an ability to digest, interpret and model financial data you also possess excellent logical presentation skills. You have an ability to work under pressure to meet specific deadlines, in-group and individually. Team play, integrity and the ability to understand different priorities amongst the variety of business and financial considerations are of great importance.
Your skills and qualifications as Financial Analyst and Modelling Expert:
- University degree in a relevant area
- 2-5 years´ experience from corporate finance, banking (credit analysis), controlling and/or similar
- Extensive financial modelling skills and experience
- Experience in balance sheet, cash-flow and valuation analysis
- Knowledge of IFRS, group accounting, consolidation issues and credit rating analysis preferable
- Excellent logical presentation skills
- Fluent in English and Swedish
- The position is based in Stockholm
If you find our company interesting, do not hesitate to contact us! Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org